Rules of Chocolate:
1. If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands,you're eating it too slowly.
2. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices, apricots, & strawberries all count as fruit so eat as many as you want.
3. The Problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car? The solution: Eat it all in the parking lot.
4. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It will take the edge of your appetite and you'll eat less.
5. A nice box of chocolate can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
6. If you can't eat all of your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all of your chocolate,what's wrong with you?
7. If I eat an equal amount of dark chocolate and white chocolate, isn't that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?
8. Money talks. Chocolate sings.
9. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
10. If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated.
11. Q: Why is there no such organization as chocoholics?
A: Because no one wants to quit.
12. Put 'eat chocolate' at the top of your list of things to do today. That way you'll get at least one thing on your list done.
We aren't meant to deal with life alone...where' s the chocolate?