1. Go to Wikipedia and enter your birthday without the year: December 29th
2. List three events that occurred on that day:
a) 1845 Texas is admitted as the 28th US State
b) 1993 Construction of the Tian Tan Buddha, the worlds tallest outdoor bronze statue of the seated Buddha is completed.
c) 1997 Hong Kong begins to kill all the nations chickens (1.25 million) to stop the spread of a potentially influenza strain.
3. List two important birthdays:
a) 1959 Paula Poundstone (American comedienne)
b) 1962 Blake Mitchell (American Porn Star)
4. List one death:1894 Christina Rossetti (English Poet)
5. List one holiday or observance: Fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity