View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Friday, November 09, 2007

Feeling back in the groove...

Today I was able to sleep in...till 9. It was bliss. I havent' been sleeping well, and then getting up early every day this week to argue with wake up my son; has taken its toll on me. So this morning was nice. He got up without me waking him and his sister drove him to school.

As far as D goes things are a *little* better. He is getting up each morning, although its hard for him. I understand that its hard to get up (I mean I was a teen once!) But to yell at me, like he did last week and then tell me he wasn't going to school ect. THAT IS not going to fly. One of his teachers called me with some concerns. I was able to tell her my concerns. We are setting up a conference with all his teachers, us and him to figure out some solutions. I feel that is step in right direction.

We are going away this weekend as a family. Including my mom, grampa, brother and his family. Staying in some condo's in Leavenworth (a cute Bavarian village, nestled in the mountains). Of course D doesn't want to go. But he has no choice...its a family 'vacation'. He informed me "fine, I'll go but I am not talking to anyone'. LOL That cracks me up. I'm sure the weekend will start with him being grumpy. But hopefully he'll mellow out.

I am excited for this weekend. I love this village. AND, they say it might snow!!! Nothing gets me in the holiday spirit more than Leavenworth......and SNOW.

I found out some news on the city situation. They approved the plan that would put the road right thru our home. So yes, they will be buying our home. BUT, the dipshits took so long to decide that they missed some deadline to apply for funding. So now they have to wait till NEXT August. And then who knows how long it will be after that. I was actually at this meeting and got to speak. I told them that me and my family felt like we were in limbo. Now that its a reality...we want to move. BUT, we can't till they buy the house. So we are sitting here in a house that we've been advised NOT to make improvements to. Meanwhile I found the perfect home for us...and we will probably have to kiss it goodbye since we need the money from this one first. And we can't really put this house on the market...cuz who will by a home that is gonna be torn down in a year. They were semi understanding but still frustrates me. I've talked to a few people (my broker, loan guy) and they feel I need to write a letter and send it to the mayor and every council person. I need to make them know what they are doing to us. IT is really stresssfull and I want out of this house now. Yes, I love my home; but it no longer feels like my home. I'm ready to move on. So they need to come up with some alternative to buying our property! Crossing fingers.....

I'm feeling better. It's only been 2 days on all these meds. So probably not the meds; but maybe the hope that they will work. Although I am having this inner struggle with having to put so many chemicals in my body. Before when I was on one prescription; I was fine...but now I am taking up to 6 diffrent meds each day. It kinda wigs me out. I'm taking the wait and see approach..... but I'm not comfortable with all of it. Yet, I know for my health I need to do SOMETHING.

So I must finish packing and cleaning. I hate coming home to a messy home!!!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

1 comment:

TK Kerouac said...

came to see your pics!