View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Monday, August 06, 2007

5 Things...

So Lori tagged me with this Meme:-)

5 THINGS I LOVE:
~~ getting totally lost in a good book. Enjoying it so much that I am devastated when it comes to an end.
~~ driving in my car with no passengers, listing to tunes really loud and feeling the music.
~~ COOKING. Finding new recipes to share with my family and friends.
~~ laughing till my side hurts and I can't breath.
~~ A clean house. (although its rare)



5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
~~ looking for our first home to buy
~~ living in a crappy rental in the neighborhood I grew up in.
~~ chasing a 2 year old, a 5 year old and relying on the 10 year old to help!
~~ spending lots of time with my Nana who passed away the following year.
~~ meeting up weekly with a great group of gals I met online.



5 FAVORITE SNACKS:
~~ CHEESE & wine
~~ CHOCOLATE
~~ chips, salsa and guacamole
~~ any type of cut up fruit
~~ my grampa's popcorn


5 SONGS YOU KNOW ALL THE WORDS TOO:
~~ Stand by Me
~~ Bitch
~~ Margaritaville
~~ Jessie's Girl
~~ Most Pat Benatar songs



5 THINGS YOU WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
~~ gaucho's
~~ THICK blue eyeliner
~~ legwarmers....I don't care if they do make a comeback.
~~ one big side ponytail
~~ light up tennis shoes



5 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
~~ Have David quit his job and start his own business
~~ pay off all my bills (including house)
~~ pay cash for a brand new Hummer
~~ buy several vacation homes: in CA, Lake Chelan and someplace with snow
~~ set up a foundation to raise money for several of my fave charities

No comments: