View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Love My Reality TV

Okay, so I admit it. I am a reality TV junkie! I think I watch more of it than any other type of programing!

My faves are any that deal with cooking (Top Chef, Hells Kitchen, Next Food Network Star) and any that deal with health/losing weight. (isn't that such a contradiction????) I also watch anything on Bravo. I really haven't gotten into the Bachelor ones or Big Brother. But everyone else I know seems to enjoy them. For some reason they aren't my cup of tea.

But the smuttiest one I love? Is the new Rock of Love with Bret Michaels. OMG...where do they find some of those girls. Sometimes I feel its like a train wreck. I am soooo embarrassed to watch these girls, but I can't look away!

I seriously plan my night around reality TV!

What is your fave reality show?

1 comment:

Regal said...

I wish I had Bravo because I know I'm missing out on some good sh!t!

And this is the first time I'm able to admit it to someone....I LOVE HOUSE OF ROCK. So nasty SO GOOD!

And I happened to catch Chachi - 45 and single!!!!

Reality TV - good Summer stuff!