View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friday night ramblings

David and I just finished watching Repo Men with Jude Law and Forest Whitaker.  The ending came out of no where.  Just when I was satisfied that the movie came full circle and was neatly tied up in a bow; the ending changed and I was left going "HUH?".  I love movies that make me think...but kinda wish this one had ended with a nice, fluffy ending.  Although it really wasn't a nice, fluffy movie.

Jude Law?  WOW!  Never really gave much thought to him till tonight.  He's HOT.  WOW!  (not as hot as my beloved Ben...but a real close second).

Forest Whitaker?  Dang, he is so talented.  I don't think I have seen him in anything that I haven't liked.

One thing, I think my husband loves about me is I love action movies.  Matter of fact, most of our movie dates are action movies.  He has no problem watching chick flicks, but we usually reserve those for watching at home.  I prefer to see the action movies on the big, movie screen.  But the older I get the more I love action movies without all the blood and guts.  Repo Men had plenty of it...got me a bit squeamish at times.  But I thought it was good. The concept of repo'ing organs when the paitent can't pay for them; kind makes me nervous though................

Did you hear they Transformers 3 is in 3D?  WOOHOO......just gotta wait till July!

UPDATE:  Yes, I am a dork....I realized that I posted Friday Night Ramblings....on SATURDAY night.  OOPS, a day late and a dollar short.....

1 comment:

Speckle of Dirt said...

Cute! We are movie buffs too! I saw this movie but can't remember the ending! Hope it was fun anyway!