View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friday night ramblings

David and I just finished watching Repo Men with Jude Law and Forest Whitaker.  The ending came out of no where.  Just when I was satisfied that the movie came full circle and was neatly tied up in a bow; the ending changed and I was left going "HUH?".  I love movies that make me think...but kinda wish this one had ended with a nice, fluffy ending.  Although it really wasn't a nice, fluffy movie.

Jude Law?  WOW!  Never really gave much thought to him till tonight.  He's HOT.  WOW!  (not as hot as my beloved Ben...but a real close second).

Forest Whitaker?  Dang, he is so talented.  I don't think I have seen him in anything that I haven't liked.

One thing, I think my husband loves about me is I love action movies.  Matter of fact, most of our movie dates are action movies.  He has no problem watching chick flicks, but we usually reserve those for watching at home.  I prefer to see the action movies on the big, movie screen.  But the older I get the more I love action movies without all the blood and guts.  Repo Men had plenty of it...got me a bit squeamish at times.  But I thought it was good. The concept of repo'ing organs when the paitent can't pay for them; kind makes me nervous though................

Did you hear they Transformers 3 is in 3D?  WOOHOO......just gotta wait till July!

UPDATE:  Yes, I am a dork....I realized that I posted Friday Night Ramblings....on SATURDAY night.  OOPS, a day late and a dollar short.....

3 comments:

Speckle of Dirt said...

Cute! We are movie buffs too! I saw this movie but can't remember the ending! Hope it was fun anyway!

Vic said...

hey buddy, respect for your work, it helps me with букмекеры and was interesting to read

ginger said...

Very interesting blog, it really helped me learn a great deal!too many interesting things Puppy training tips