So Lori tagged me a while ago, and I am just getting around to it. LOL (I'll blame the holidays!)
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Putting together an offer on our house!
2. Worrying about and taking care of my sick Nana.
3. Potty training an almost 3 year old.
4. dealing with a POTTY mouthed almost 6 year old.
5. Making friends with the loopies!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Pack away all the Holiday decorations that are stacked on the bar.
2. Clean up my bedroom.
3. Clean up my bathroom.
4. Finish reading my latest Stephanie Plum novel.
5. DRINK MORE WATER
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. chips, salsa and guacamole
3. Chocolate....especially dark chocolate.
4. my grampa's popcorn
5. salt and vinegar chips
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. buy some land and build a custom home
2. buy a new car
3. donate to children and animal charities
4. go on an AWESOME vacation
5. INVEST the rest.
5 Places I've lived:
1. Everett, WA
2. Granite Falls, WA
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Track coach for Special Olympics
2. appointment secretary for a photography studio
3. hair dresser
4. day care
5. real estate agent
5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me:
1. I spend a lot of time day dreaming about being famous
2. I tend to spoil my middle child
3. If my sleaves are long enough I cover my hands when opening up the doors at my daughters school????...and ONLY there?
4. I can't go to sleep till my toes are hanging off the end of the bed.
5. I tend to provoke people into arguing with me.
Okay.....I'm not tagging anyone. But if you wanna do the meme, let me know you did:-)