View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Stormy Days

We had a storm over the past weekend. Started off with heavy snow on Saturday. Then it warmed up that evening, turned to rain and rained three days straight. THEN add in major winds. Made for a flooded mess. Here are some pics that B and I took.







Here are some flood pics of our local river. This area I am standing and the tree to left is usually a large beach area.


Driving around town, I came across this fallen tree...being held only by the powerlines. AND I had to drive under it. SCARY!!


Canyon Creek....getting really close to that home on the right.


This tree was being tossed around in the creek



1 comment:

Mz.Elle said...

Ohh wow..my province was hit hard too. Gonna be an interesting winter!