Give The Moose a Muffin had this Meme on her blog. Sounded fun...and holidayish! :-)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bag?
Wrapping paper...till I get lazy then they all go into gift bags.
2. Real tree or artificial?
REAL TREE. Living in the Pacific NW....we have an abundance of tree farms.
3. When do you put up your tree?
Normally, Thanksgiving weekend but we are getting a slow start this year. NEXT weekend!!!
4. When do you take down your tree?
Sometime after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Yes I do. My fave is Eggnog latte's.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My Sunshine Family house complete with the ENTIRE family.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
10. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
Well it wasn't the worst. But one year David only got me a snow hat for Xmas. He forgot to finish his shopping. LOL
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail...if I get around to them.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
As much as I want to start early....I never even think of it till the weekend after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
YES! But I received two of the same thing and had permission from the person who gave it to me (my mom)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
All the yummy Christmas cookies!
6. White or colored lights?
Typically I like white lights on my tree and colored on the house.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Christmas Wrap by the Waitresses
18. Traveling for Christmas or stay home?
Christmas Eve will be at our house. Christmas Day will be at my brothers....a mere 7minutes away.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
Yes. Can't you?
20. Angel or Star on top of tree?
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning?
Both! This year we are gonna do kids presents on Christmas Eve...then on Christmas morning, Santa comes. Us adults will open on Christmas day...from our gift exchange.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
People who get so caught up in shopping, shopping, shopping and don't appreciate anything else around them.
23. What I love most about Christmas?
Snow...and the pretty lights.