View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. Early bird or night owl?
~~~~ OMG...NIGHT OWL for sure. I think this started when my kids were little. I could stay up, after they were in bed, and enjoy the peace and quiet. Luckily they were late sleepers so we all would sleep in. If I NEED to be up in mornings; I can do it...but I prefer not to. I'd rather sleep away under the covers. I don't do mornings very well till I have a few shots of caffeeine.

2. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?
~~~~ SMART. Then I would be smart enough to improve my looks. LOL There is nothing worse that a gorgeous person who is dumb as a stump! And I know many people who might not be good looking at first glance but once I have gotten to know them; they become beautiful!

3. Do you gossip?
~~~~ YES and NO. I love to talk. And I will talk a lot about others; but not in that 'behind their back, backstabbing' way. I never tell anything I am sworn to not tell.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
~~~~ I'd say a 7. My problem is I am way adventurous on the inside. there are so many things I want to do...but never really get around to doing them. But when I say adventurous; I'm not talking like a bungie jumping way. LOL

5. On a scale of 1-10, how good a kisser do you think you are? ( ditto )
~~~~ I'm gonna say 8. Kissing is my favorite thing to do...so I have lots of practice. :-)

Bonus (as in optional):What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following? a) lingerie b) movies c) toys d) role playing e) leather f) none of this does anything for me.

~~~~ If I HAD to chose, I'd go with Movies or toys. But really..none of those are MY turn ons.

No comments: