View all Grocery Coupons & Grocery Deals

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A DELIGHTFUL Hump Day!!

Ahhhh, do you see that?  Blue skies and...dare we say it...SUNSHINE. 

LOVE IT.  Although apparenly we are going back to grey and rainy fairly soon. 

Figured I better take advantage of it while I can.  I put on my walking shoes and hit the Centennial Trail.  I went to a part of the trail that I hadn't been to before.  I admit, I was a little nervous because its more of the secluded part of trail and not as populated.  But no one jumped out of the bushes and tried to kidnap me.  Always a plus!!!

I walked for an hour.  I even jogged a bit.  Okay, Okay....it was only for a few seconds and it was when a bee was terrorizing me.  BUT HEY....I JOGGED!  Anyway, it was so nice to get out and move.  Its been a week and a half since I last walked!  I enjoyed the sunshine, scenery, occasional biker that passed me, and wildlife (NOT the bees!!!)  But by the time I got back to the truck, I was done.  My feet were a bit sore and knees a bit wobbly.  As of now, an hour seems to be my limit.  I shouldn't complain since when I started in January, I could barely make 20 mins!!!!

Afterwards I drove to Snohomish.  Went inside the Snohomish Bakery and got some wonderful Italian Bread for dinner.  Then picked up my veggies, from the drop off spot for Full Circle Farms.

Dinner tonight was a simple but delish Pasta Primavera, with whole grain spiral pasta.  Seems to be on our menu weekly since its a great way to use up veggies before they go bad!

Right now, I am sitting on the couch, basking in the stream of Sunshine that is coming through the back door!!!!  All while relaxing on the computer...waiting for my Wednesday night tv shows to begin.

I LOVE SUNSHINE!!!  I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!  and I LOVE DAYS WHERE EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT!
 

No comments: